Value proposition: Changing the status quo of our next generation of women and creating leaders in all professions
To achieve this, it is not only vital to start early, but to educate the educators and the business community, and to build a relationship between both. Without the educators and the business community understanding each other and working toward the same gender equality goals, the status quo will remain the same. Little change has been realized regardless of our greater advancement.
Let's start by examining the present situation.
- Following curriculum
- Teaching students
- Prepare students for next level and careers
- Gender equality
Business Community's Jobs
- Educate about future requirements and careers
- Need women leaders
- Stress gender equality
- Future increased ROI
- Unrealized unconscious biases – gender inequality
- STEM, today’s and future careers, importance of women leadership weak and unknown
- Global knowledge lacking
- Education is local with constrained curriculum
- Assistance from ministries, Boards...limited
Business Community's Pain
- Relationship with schools is limited or non-existent
- Pipeline for future employees and especially women leaders and employees is drying up
- Need and want to help educators prepare students
Next we provide the pain relievers
Educators' Pain Relievers
- Learned about their unconscious biases and how to change
- Found new ways to teach STEM
- Learned about new careers and their requirements
- No longer isolated and constrained to their local boundaries
- Learned there is help and willing assistance – local and global
- Global knowledge accessible
- Have a platform to go to find their answers and get help
Business Community's Pain Relievers
- Found that content is changing attitudes towards business
- Found that self-promotion doesn’t work and that assistance and caring about the girls, makes all the difference
- Girls interest in careers, and in non-traditional careers is growing
- Being asked for help, even privately where restricted
And then we reap the gains
- Realized unconscious biases and work hard for gender equality
- No constraints. Communication and exchange of ideas
- Learn STEM, about future careers, how to teach girls to be leaders
- Build relationship with business
Business Community's Gains
- Relationship with schools growing and helping with knowledge, tools, mentors...
- Pipeline for future employees and especially women leaders and employees is flowing and growing
- Opportunities to work side by side with educators to empower the girls
Gain Creators for both Educators and the Business Community
The Multi-sided Platform website opens the doors to:
- Growing relationships
- Global and local knowledge
- Assistance, communication and exchange of ideas
- Understanding why girls have been held back
- Knowing what to do to change the status quo of the next generation of women and creating leaders
- Learning about new careers and their requirements and how to work together to ensure future work
- Importance of STEM and tomorrow’s technology
- Ensuring economic growth by working together for the future
Initial products and services created to enable education
- Search sectors with resources in careers, leadership, services and tools
- Career interactive multi-media e-magazines for downloading onto school websites
- Questionnaires to learn educators wants and needs
- Surveys to measure change and successes
- Tools providing downloads, videos, webinars, training, programmes...
- Services that provide mentors, awards, contests, financial assistance...
Educators and the business community fit when they have the products and services needed. Their pains (current needs, negative situations, undesired constraints, unknowns...) are relieved when their gains (the benefits expected from the platform – wish lists, ideas, possibilities, hope, surprises...) are provided.
The platform provides the educators and the business community with problem solutions. Pain relievers zero in on each segment's needs, and gain creators benefit each segment’s needs while building relationships through greater understanding.
The Status Quo of Women changes sooner than predicted!
Who would have thought that this headline would be the title of the World Economic Forum’s Report in 2050? No one, but FLiAP believes that it is possible. In 2016 the World Economic Forum Report forecasted that the gender gap would not close until 2186. In 2017, they predicted longer. But in their predictions, they did not take into account FLiAP’s global multi-sided platform, Educators and the Business Community working together, the discrediting of conscious and unconscious biases and stereotypes, the closing of the gap as early as Kindergarten and following it through the educational system to the workforce. It is about relationships, education, technology, communication and trying to keep pace with the future. And the future cannot afford a gender gap. The door is open to everyone with today’s library card – an Internet connection and FLiAP’s URL.
And the future platform vision leads the way
This multi-sided platform will flourish as it cultivates future visions. It will ensure that as needs grow, innovation expands, creativity, ideas and technology explode, the educators and business community will be able to keep up and humanity will become blind to diversity while equality will be the norm for all.